Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Getting ready for halloween.

We got all our halloween stuff out including my big tote of dress up adult clothes and wigs.  The kids were having some fun playing with them.  Last year I think they were too afraid of them to even put them on!  Then we decided to do some crafts so I stole this idea off of my friend Magan who found it in the family fun magazine and we taped some eyes, nose and mouth on some jars and then painted orange over them to make pumpkings.  It was a nice fun kids project.  We put some candles in them and they were so cute lit up at night.  






Brady was so intent doing his homework.  He is doing better than I expected so that's been nice.  Macy finished hers and was doing some artwork, which is her favorite thing in the world!!

No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho