Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June 4


We woke up to go the the Western days parade. The kids love the parade!



It also happened to be Kadens Birthday! My 2 year old now! He is such a sweet boy.


He is so much like his daddy, loves cake and any kind of sweet thing. Always wants candy. Joe's not a big candy eater, but loves sweet-sweet stuff. So does Kaden.



This was a picture we took since I got my new camera which as of today I'm having trouble with it and probably taking it back anyway. I've been on the computer for like 3 hours trying to upload 2 videos and cannot figure it out. SOOOOO frustrating. It's not finding them at all. One of them is Kaden blowing out his candles but in about 5 minutes I am just deleting it and taking the camera back and dealing with it. Sad to lose videos though:(

No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho