Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's been a nice and warm 3 weeks and we've had some fun in the sun.
This was the first time for Kaden going down the slide by himself in the pool.
A little cold but he liked it!
Macy and Brady love to jump off the slide.
Then it was time for swimming lessons for Brady and Macy. We did them at the Y for 2 weeks. They learned quite a bit. Macy definitely improved and can do a lot on her own now.







Some Bass lake fun with awesome friends!


Down to Dierkes lake too. They've redone it this year so it's a lot nice with sand all throughout the kiddie section so it's not rocky anymore.
4 th of July is one of my favorite holidays because we have so much family in town. From both Joe and my side.

This year was especially fun because we got to tell everyone that we are expecting another baby due in January. I had a t-shirt for Kaden made that said, "Today I am celebrating because I am going to be a big brother". It was pretty cute. I only got a good picture of that on my Ipod and for some reason can't download that.
Off to fireworks!




It was a fun weekend. We spent all Sunday night out at Joe's parents with lots of family and did some fireworks and roasted marshmellows then on Mon we went to Buhl and watched the parade then had a picnic and spent all day at the park playing a bunch of new games I found online to take camping to try. I found some really new fun ones so I'm excited. Then that night came back to Twin and watched fireworks with all the fam again. What a fun time!!

1 comment:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

**YAY** Congrats! So excited for you guys!!

Twin Falls, Idaho