Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ellen

Stacy and I went to a taping of the Ellen show back in March and here are a few of the pictures I took.
We were just about to walk in.This is where all the studio audience meets. Down in a parking garage across the steet from Warner Bros. It was definitely a long process! Worth it for that, but I don't think I would go do it again. Our seats were right next to Tony and the studio seemed so much smaller in person. So cool to see the behind the scenes of how it all works.




It was a fun getaway. We spent the next few days in Palm Springs with Stacy's family, just hanging out by the pool and relaxing.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Okay I am so jealous! I love love love Ellen! How did you get tickets??? You will have to let us all know what episode you were on so I can look for you in the audience. So fun! :)

Twin Falls, Idaho