You all always look like you are having such a fun time. I bet those bball girls just LOVE your family. I was going to tell you that one of my friends is moving to Twin Falls. Here husband got a job at the new hospital. He is an ER doc and they are moving into a home close to the temple. I will have to get her info and get it to you. She is a ball player if you are still playing city league!!
1 comment:
You all always look like you are having such a fun time. I bet those bball girls just LOVE your family. I was going to tell you that one of my friends is moving to Twin Falls. Here husband got a job at the new hospital. He is an ER doc and they are moving into a home close to the temple. I will have to get her info and get it to you. She is a ball player if you are still playing city league!!
Post a Comment