Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! We went to my mom's for Christmas eve. I still need to get pictures from our Christmas eve with the Dille's. This year it was fun because we did Christmas eve on the Sunday before Christmas with the Dille's and Santa dropped by with presents for everyone. I forgot my camera so I'll have to blog that later.



Macy was excited about her santa gifts but wasn't feeling the best so that was a downer. She did say I told santa I wanted an orange watch, but blue is ok too. Santa couldn't find an orange one:)
Just a cute face!




This is Brady's present to Macy. She wanted it pretty bad!
It may not look like it, but Brady loved his little puppy Macy got him. You push his head and it makes noise.
Guil is Muslim so this is her first Christmas, but she loved the stuff she got.
I made them cork and magnet board, wish I would have got a pic of the front of them!
The girls got the kids a Wii and oh man were they excited! They've been playing it ever since. Even Joe and I have had some fun with it. We've been missing out!

What a great Christmas we had!

1 comment:

paulak said...

What a great Christmas for you. Glad you had a nice one.

Twin Falls, Idaho