Joe's new gig. We see him every couple of days and on Sundays, but he is loving what he is doing so I'm happy for him. The kids love visiting and riding in the tractor.
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
Memories that will last forever.
4 comments:
LOL! this makes me laugh just because that is about how much I have seen Derek while he has been helping a guy plant.....although he only pulls the all nighters on the weekends so Im sure you are more deprived... Thinking of you!
Totally know how you feel. Hate the hours but love the farming life. It's in thier blood I think. So good to see you last week too.
Totally know how you feel. Hate the hours but love the farming life. It's in thier blood I think. So good to see you last week too.
So I got your blog off Rachelle's. I had fun checking out your cute family. Im going to e-mail you a link to mine. Lets play soon!
Post a Comment