Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vegas baby!

Off to Vegas!
I was helping my friend Jen out with her closet, reorganizing and then did some personal shopping for her and got her a new wardrobe. She says to me one day while I'm over there that we should do a girls day somewhere. I told her we were thinking about going to Boise soon and I would let her know. She calls me later that day and asks if I've ever hear of allegiant airline (I think that's how you spell it). Well, some of Joe's family had just used them to fly here from Vegas and got really cheap flights. She said if we could get cheap flights there she would just buy my ticket and then pay for a show or something once we got there to pay for my time I spent helping her. Man, I jumped at it! So 4 of us booked it and we had such a fun time! The nice thing was Stacy and Jen used points for the hotel so we just split the 3 night and then Stacy got a rental car for $80 so the whole trip was practially free! We got round trip tickets for $50 each. It was so worth it and a much needed break. Since Joe started his new job I'm with kids 24/7 and see him mainly on Sundays so I needed to get away with no kids! We flew into Vegas around 9:30 and went straight to In and Out, so good, then to our hotel to crash.

This was Friday night after an 8 hour day of shopping! No kidding....it was so fun though. We went to an amazing outlet mall there. We all look a little tired and poor Dara could barely talk, she had laryngitis or something.
Our last night there we went to see Jersey Boys. An amazing show and I couldn't get over the voices of these people singing. Amazing. Loved all the music there and the story of the Four Seasons.
Dara, Jen, me and Stacy. It was so nice and relaxing to just do what we wanted with nobody to please but ourselves. Awesome time with awesome girls!

No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho