Happy birthday to my (not-so) baby anymore! Poor thing was
a little under the weather for his birthday, but he had fun
nonetheless. The favorite present he got were balloons. This kids loves balloons.
eat with a spoon.
A quick bath in the kitchen sink and you were clean as a whistle!
Kaden: You have been the best baby ever! Well, until about 10
months and then I don't know what happened. Teething I suppose,
and not sure what else. During those two months you wanted
me to hold you all the time, which I can't complain about,
you are so cuddly. The rest of the year was a complete breeze and
I hope the next one we have is as easy as you! The last few weeks
you have turned right back into your old self and are as happy as
can be. You really want to imitate everything Brady and Macy
are doing. Drink out of a big cup, eat with a fork, put your socks
on, play in the garage with the big toys, walk all over. You are also
trying so hard to talk and you and I have great conversations
together. You wave bye and say mom all the time. I'm beginning
to think you actually are calling me that:) You've taken a good
5-10 steps, but aren't quite sure about it yet. You wish you
could just take off running. Your daddy and I think that you will
be our mischevious one, I hope not too bad. You have that sort
of gleam in your eye though. Such a softy too though. When I go
to put you in bed, I put the blanket around your back and you
cuddle right in on my shoulder and stay right there while I talk to
you. The last few nights we've had a little head butting game
which you think is hilarious, me too. I love you more than words
can say.
My mom got him this t-ball set, which the older kids obviously

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaden! A year goes way too fast!!
ah...happy birthday Kaden. the time really does fly by doesn't it. cute pics
I can't believe Kaden is already 1!! Happy Birthday! Cute pictures!
Happy Birthday Kaden! I'm sad I missed it. Looked like fun and messy, as it should be!
Happy Birthday Kaden! I'm sad I missed it. Looked like fun and messy, as it should be!
Happy Birthday Kaden! I'm sad I missed it. Looked like fun and messy, as it should be!
Happy Birthday Kaden! I'm sad I missed it. Looked like fun and messy, as it should be!
Post a Comment