Friday, April 2, 2010

surgery

Off to the hospital today on April 4th to get his tonsils and
adnoids taken out.
He's looking a bit nervous.

Practicing I guess.
Taking the needle out.
Wasn't too bad, playing in the tub that night.
Brady was having a really rough time sleeping and was developing
sleep apnea so the doctor said we should take out his tonsils and
adnoids. Once he got in there and did it he said they were huge so
it was a good thing we did it. He is such a trooper, he just watched
movies all day and only a few times complained about his throat
hurting. I'm excited to see how he sleeps at night and how he
breaths during the day. He's always been a mouth breather and a
loud sleeper too. Glad this day is over though!

3 comments:

The Dille Family said...

I'm glad it went so well and sounds like its good you did it! Talk to ya soon.

paulak said...

Wow, not fun. Glad everything went well though.

Angie said...

What a relief that he is doing so well. We were thinking about him after your post on facebook. Amazing how something so little can cause so much trouble. Seriously I never even knew we had adnoids until Carter had his taken out too. I hope this helps everything for little Brady!

Twin Falls, Idaho