Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Darn it.

I was so excited to announce on Mothers day that I was pregnant
Sadly, I miscarried last weekend. It's all about timing so I know
it wasn't meant to be this time, but still so disappointed! That's
3 for me now, hopefully there won't be a 4th.

4 comments:

mandy said...

I am so sorry. Love you!

paulak said...

Oh, Jana...I am so sorry. That was a fast pregnancy. I am really sorry, and here I come and bother you when you are probably trying to recover. Thanks for being a gracious hostess anyway. You are in my prayers.

Mandi Fenstermaker said...

So sorry Jana- Like you said when it is ment to be it will happen. It is hard to lose something your so excited about!

Gilly Funk said...

oh jana! No fun. I swear you just had a baby though. Makes me feel like I am way behind!

Twin Falls, Idaho