I love having my brother around and so do the kids, look how
high he can throw them, I mean that is the coolest for them!
This was the first time Kaden stood up all by himself and he
did it about a week ago. He was 9 months! Funny face:)
Big boy.
I love this face too!himself right off the counter and onto the ground. I gave him this
cookie and then went in my room to change for my volleyball
game and as I was walking in I hear this big bang, yep he fell
right off. Oh man, I was freaking out! Luckily, he was fine after
about 10 or 15 min of crying. And me on the phone with every
friend doctor I know! I felt so bad. My other kids never
did that! Needless to say, it is now safely buckled into a chair.


No comments:
Post a Comment