Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Girls day

Stacy invited me to go to Boise to see Jason Aldean on
Saturday so we decided to go spend the day there and
visit Rachelle and her new little babies. Here is Braxton
Robert, so much more little than in pictures.

Here is Brighton Rose. It was a fun day, we hung out at Rachelle's and then they took me to lunch at Red Robin for my birthday and then we shopped til we about dropped!
Stacy and I headed over to the concert around 6:45 and it was
already getting packed. She is a West coast rep for a record label
so she gets the hook up at a lot of country concerts. I used to be
so up on all the latest music before I had kids, but now when I'm
in the car I'm just listening to them! I knew who Jason Aldean
was because he has a string of hits, but I'm not like a die hard
fan or anything. It was just a fun experience more than anything.
She was able to get full access passes so it was really fun seeing
her world a bit.
This was his first opener, Ash Bowers. He was really good, but I
didn't know any of his songs. He was a really nice guy though!
His second opener was Luke Bryan which I didn't recognize the
name, but he sang a ton of songs I knew. We missed most of his
concert because we were back stage meeting Jason Aldean, but we
caught the tail end of it and he put on a really good show. I wish
we would have seen more of it.
Finally at 9:00 Jason Aldean took the stage. The concert started
at 7:30, so it seemed like forever before he came out.

Here we are taking a picture with Jason, he was really sweet too.
We stayed backstage for a while after he left so Stacy could catch
up with some of the radio people she knew.
It was a really fun night, thanks Stacy for letting me tag along!
She's working a ton right now and in April is off to the AMA's in
Las Vegas. What a fun job, she is such a hard worker though!
A lot of the country songs you hear on the radio are because
of her hard work. Now, back to my normal life!

No comments:

Twin Falls, Idaho