Monday, March 1, 2010

craft show

I feel like I've been such a slacker at blogging this winter! I
guess it's because we've just been sitting at home entertaining
ourselves and there's not much to talk about. I've been
busy making a bunch of stuff too which leads me to announce
that my friend and I are going to hold a craft show sometime
this summer and are really excited about it. I have a few
different vendors that are coming and bringing their stuff
to sell as well. If you or anybody you know would like to
bring some crafts to sell post a comment on here or email me,
jldxango@hotmail.com and I will get back to you. We will
be charging a small fee, but then all the money made will
be yours! So far I have someone who makes jewelry and
someone who makes book bags and I'm trying to line up
a watch maker. It should be a really fun show that will have
lots of gift ideas and fun things for you to buy yourself too!
I'll show a slight preview of some of the things as it gets
closer.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

My friend Sage Hanks lives there in Twin and makes awesome watches if you would like her info. She was just talking about selling them the other day.

Anonymous said...

Heya


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never imagined it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Bye

Twin Falls, Idaho