We were heading out to get a drink at sonic and Macy asked
if she could wear shorts. I told her no several times and she
kept on begging so I finally gave in, but told her she couldn't
complain at all if I was going to let her. As we got in the car
she said, "man my arms are sure cold, but not my legs."
"This seat is pretty cold can you go in a get me a blanket?"
I told her no, "she should have worn pants." We get to sonic
and I have my window down ordering and she says, "I don't
belong here." I couldn't figure out what she meant so I asked,
"belong where?" This kid cracks me up, "I don't belong in the
winter!" I just love the things kids say!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Winter isn't made for everyone
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is such a funny girl!
That's hilarious.
Amen Macy! I feel the same way. Funny thing is that's how JJ is...but he doesn't get cold. He still wears shorts. I feel like a bad mom but I keep thinking he'll learn his lesson and wear pants but he doesn't care.
Post a Comment