A few more funnies lately.
The kids didn't get a nap the other day and after about
6 or 7 times of me telling Macy not to fall asleep she
finally said, "I'm not going to sleep, how many times
do I have to tell you!"
Lately she's been saying alot, "ok mom here is the
plan" then she'll try and let me know what it is!
After asking her about 3 times to go down and look for
my phone again (after a failed attempt to find it the
first time) she looked up and said, "what did I just
say?, I said, "I don't know", "I told you I didn't see
it!"
And the doozie today was Brady. "Hey! (talking to me),
don't talk to daddy like that!" oops.
I know there are a few more, but I can't think of them
I'll have to come back and add it when I remember.
Don't mind all the grammar mistakes in here either.
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment