We're so excited that it's basketball season again. We love going to the games and are excited this year to be booster parents for one of the girl players, Maddy P. She has been so much fun to have around and we just love her Australian accent.
Somebody wants to be a baby again! This was at Gerties one night when we went to a booster dinner and Brady was playing in Kaden's car seat. He's huge! On a side note Macy busted my camera a couple of weeks ago so any blurry pictures are because of her. She was sitting in our office chair spinning around in it and was holding my camera out and the back touch screen hit the corner of our desk. I can still take pictures I just can't see what I'm taking or even view them. Ya, it's back to old school. This is my favorite camera ever too!

No comments:
Post a Comment