I've talked about not taking too many pictures lately and you
know it's true when there are no pictures to go with this post.
I went with all my girlfriends on Thursday night to the New
Moon movie. What a frenzie. It was so much fun! Even
standing out in the freezing cold for a half an hour while we
waited in line was fun! Luckily Randy brought us some
blankets or it would have been a little miserable. First we
went to the CSI game and then my mom, Paul, Jentry,
Stacy and Lauren all went over and waited in line. There
we met up with BreAnn, Jaylynn and Amanda. It was a
good movie and I liked it way better than the first one. You
could tell they had a different director in this one. Then
yesterday we went to another CSI game and afterwards
went with Randy and Stacy and Jason to a comedy show at
Canyon Crest. It was such a fun date night. Hilarious comedy
too. Afterwards we went to Chilis for a late bite. I was telling
Joe I didn't remember the last time we were out holding
hands! It was fun!! I definitely could use a few more of those
moments.
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

1 comment:
Yay! I loved the movie too, since i didn't get to talk to you during it, or after, it was so crowded! Definitely better, although I thought the close-ups on the wolves looked fake. But still pretty good.
Post a Comment