My kids have the best grandma ever. Every week they get a
letter in the mail and it is Macy's highlight. Everytime we check
the mail she asks, "did grandma sent us a letter?"




Thanks grandma for being so thoughtful!!!

Friday night we went to watch a high school football game against
Kimberly and Buhl. It was a fun night. Afterwards we went to
Outback with Us, Rachelle's fam and Paul and Jentry. Brady was
pretty tired that day from not getting a nap and fell out of his
chair twice just out of the blue pretty much just right on his head.
Poor guy, he was ok so that's why we could laugh about it.
The kids wanted me to take this picture.
My friend Dara saw this on someones website where she makes her own appliques so we are going to try it. Here is the first one I've done and it was fun. It took longer than I thought it would, but now that I have it sorta figured out I think I can do the rest pretty quick. We went and got some awesome fabric at the quilt barn in Kimberly. They have the prettiest fabrics there and an awesome play space for the kids to go while we shopped. I'm excited to do something creative!
1 comment:
I love those Grandma letters--that is a great idea. The appliqued shirt is so cute. You'll have to share the link or teach me!
Post a Comment