I love fashion and it's been fun to have a fun side job
cleaning/organizing peoples closets and then either
shopping for them and/or using the things they
already have in their closet and showing them how
to layer and make more out of their wardrobe. This
last one I did was fun because she thought of having
me take pictures of different outfits and then I can
put them in a photo album for her so she can just
flip right through it and not have to think of all the
different things we went over. (She has a great closet).
Here are just a few of the outfits I found. Needless
to say I didn't have to shop at all for her! I probably
took at least 50 different pictures and really could've
easily taken another 50 or more. I told her to have
me come back in a couple of months to add to her
album!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

2 comments:
looks like you still got it....I may need your help before to long. Its a lot harder when you cant just buy a new outfit when you get to work. I'm really worried about what pregnancy without the BUCKLE will look like on me.That made it easy to be a cute pregnant girl.
I am interested in what you do! WE need to talk!
Post a Comment