Very interesting what you're kids are thinking.
A quick survey:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Macy: Macy don’t hit Brady.
Brady: Don’t pee on the floor. (he had just done it.)
2. What makes mom happy?
M: When I say sorry.
B: When we’re friends.
3. What makes mom sad?
M: When I hit Brady. (is this a pattern!)
B: I don’t know.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
M: Tickles me.
B: I don’t know.
5. What was mom like as a child?
M: A toy
B: I don’t know
6. How old is mom?
M: 30
B: Real old.
7. How tall is mom?
M: I don’t know, really tall.
B: Up there.
8. What is mommy’s favorite thing to do?
M: Make mac-n-cheese.
B: I don’t know.
9. What does mommy do when you’re not around?
M: Feed Kaden
B: Cried (like I would miss him, too cute.)
10. If you’re mom becomes famous what would it be for?
M: Give hugs to you.
B: Just cuz.
11. What is mom really good at?
M: Making mac-n-cheese and giving us hugs and
kisses.
B: Happy
12. What is mom not very good at?
M: When you cough you get sick.
B: Happy again. (thanks Brady I’m good and bad
at it!!)
13. What does mom do for her job?
M: Get the windows all cleaned. (the buckle.)
B: Work (he’s smarter than I give him credit for!)
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
M: Tacos
B: Mac-n-cheese
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
M: That I give you hugs and kisses
B: Give kisses
16. If mom were a cartoon character who would
she be?
M: Bell
B: Dora and Diego!
17. What do you and mom do together?
M: Go on a bike ride.
B: Play outside.
18. How are you and mom the same?
M: I don’t know.
B: I don’t know.
19. How are you and mom different?
M: I don’t make mac-n-cheese by myself J
(she loves mac-n-cheese!)
B: I don’t know.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
M:You give me hugs and kisses.
B: Happy.
These guys are too cute. I want to start doing this more
because they understand more than I thought and it was
cute to quiz them a bit and make them think.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Picking their brains.
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Haha, I did this once with my kids and it was pretty funny. They came up with some surprisingly insiteful answers!
Your kids must LOVE Mac and cheese,ha. That was like half of all the answers. I can't even hardly get my kids to eat it, which really stinks since something nice and easy like that would be great to just cook up for them.
That was fun to read. My sister did this with her kids and I've always wanted to do this with Kya...someday. Cute stuff!
Post a Comment