Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random things

Macy had her first and last (for the year) tumbling/dance class.
She loved it while she was there, but when it came time to go
back the next week and I told her I wasn't going to stay she
didn't go for that. I was just showing her a video of it as I
was making this post and I asked her about it she said she
liked it that day, but not anymore. I asked her what she
wants to do now and she said, "just stay home and go to
some stores." Oh dear.


This is Kadens first time he's actually held a toy. He loves to grab
everything in front of him that he sees.

The kids wanted to eat outside one night and when I went out to
check on them they weren't at their table so I went to find them
and here they were. When I asked them why they were over there
they said they were hiding from daddy.
We haven't been to hop2it forever! We went Emma's birthday
party there and the kids loved it, as usual!



I was watching my neice and they all thought they would fit in and
on the car.
Kadens first time in his bouncer. It's so nice to be able to put him
in here for a bit while I'm cooking dinner or something.
Macy making her Mr. Potato heads!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Your kids are darling Jana...and Kaden is getting so big, adorable! 4 months just flew by didn't it???

paulak said...

Cute pictures!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Very adorable. It was so fun meeting you finally at the park a few weeks ago. You have an adorable family.

Twin Falls, Idaho