Friday, August 28, 2009

what's going on.

So my little man is now sleeping from about 10:00 to
4:30 and then until 9:30. It's been so wonderful. The
trick for him is to lay him on his tummy after the feeding
at 4:30. He loves to sleep on his tummy and I don't blame
him. Tonight I'm going to try and start him off that way
and see if he'll go longer. Now he goes right down for naps
without even crying which is so nice. He is the best baby
and is already getting his first tooth. I noticed it about a
week or so ago. It's on the bottom and I can't tell if it's his
eye tooth or the one right after it! Crazy huh? He's going
to look pretty funny if the others don't catch up. I can't
believe there is one already coming in and he's only 12
weeks.

So today I took the kids to story time at the library. Um
let's just say it was the most boring thing ever!! They did
so good sitting through it, but I was just dying to get the
heck out of there. There were about 6 moms who did
eventually get up and walk out, but I was all the way
across the room and couldn't figure out a way of being
discreet with 3 kids. My poor friend Breann went with me
so I felt bad that it was so bad. I talked to a few people I
knew afterward and they said it's usually so fun, but this
girl was new and she had no animation and didn't get the
kids involved at all and after she read one page she would
scan the picture across the whole room really slow and not
say another word until she was done. It was a long 1/2
hour. I'm going to call and make sure she's not there if I
even decide to go again! Afterwards, we played at the park
across the street and then headed to old navy for their 50%
off the clearance sale. Love those!! As I was looking around
Macy and Brady sat on the table and colored (so nice) and
I overheard her say to a little boy, "hey, you be nice to my
brother." I don't know what happened, but it was nice to
see her sticking up for him.

3 comments:

Tanille said...

My kids have always slept so much better on their tummy! Aiden actually sleeps the very best in his car seat, So i just stick it in the pac n play and let him snooze away, whatever works right!?! I can't believe that your baby is already getting a tooth!!! Crazy!!
I just got off the phone with Breann and she was telling me about the veru UNkid friendly story lady!!! That stinks!!

amanda said...

hey we are not doing a curiculum this year. just got a few work books from costco and some beginner reading books. i figure she is only 5...she doesn't need too much structure. for next year though i have been looking into k12 which is a sate run home school program. so it is free, and has every subject. i know a few people who do it, and really like it...but i don't know yet. one year at a time:)

Anonymous said...

Do you want to make when you camp? If you wish to mix something whilst in nature, use ziploc totes. Set the ingredients which need mixing in to the bag, make sure it is zipped all the way up and simply seal the handbag. You won't need another pan or table spoon. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Plenary3434[/url]

Twin Falls, Idaho