So we were in the hotel in Boise getting ready to go and
Joe had just gotten out of the shower, had a towel around
his waist with no shirt and was shaving. I noticed Macy
just staring at him through the mirror for a while so I
finally asked her what she was looking at and she said,
"Daddy doesn't have his own baby to feed." "What?"
"Yeah, his nipples aren't big enough to feed a baby yet."
That was funny!! When I get out my nursing cover to
feed she's always saying "you don't want anybody to
see your nipples, huh mom?" And she's always saying
me and Brady's nipples are little and Daddy's are a little
bit little but yours are really big! Maybe I should start
hiding them from her!:)
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Is she obsessed?
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha Ha Ha I love this kid, too funny. She cracks me up.
Post a Comment