Thanks to everyone for the advice and words of
encouragement. Last night was good finally!! He went
to bed at 10:45 and woke up at 3:00 and then woke up
at 6:30 and then not until 9:30!!:) I was very suprised
and kept waking up and being shocked that he was still
sleeping. I'm trying to remember what it was I did
yesterday to make that all happen, but I'm pretty sure it
wasn't anything I did so I'm just going with the flow today
and hoping that it happens again tonight. Go Kaden!
Well Look Who Has A Second Bathroom
2 days ago

1 comment:
When I had chloe my therapist told me that between the ages of 4 and 6 months is when its ok to let them cry. She says you know they are ready when that reflex where there arms fly out when they get scared is gone. So just another thought. Good luck! I remember those days. Some how we survive without sleep.
Post a Comment