Wednesday, May 6, 2009

bikes, bikes, and more bikes.

We spent our whole Saturday last weekend bike hunting. I mean
we went everywhere checking out new bikes for the kids. I had
to see them ride them to get an idea of what size to buy. Most
stores just have toddler bikes in boxes so we went to Kings and
had them both hop on one and ride it around the store for a bit.

It's so cute to watch these two. They have so much fun together and really are best friends.

This is them taking a break from their "riding". They were
exhausted from all that work!:)

Brady didn't want to pose on his bike which is the one in front. We
got him a 12" because he's not that good on bikes yet. He gets so
entertained with watching the wheel that he doesn't pay attention
to the fact that he has to pedal right! He's slowly getting the hang
of it.
Macy has no problem stopping for a picture. Yes, this is the bike
she chose. A 16" boy bike! They had some really cute girl ones
too, but she opted for blue and who am I to stop her. I figure
that works because then when Brady outgrows his, he'll have this
one to ride! She loves it and keeps asking, "can I ride my big kid
bike"? It is pretty big for her, she can't reach the ground, but she
rides it so good that I didn't want to buy her a little one and have
her outgrow it by next year!
So since we were out all day I decided not to put them down for a
nap. Ya, that worked real well. Joe told me Macy fell asleep on our
bed and it was about 5:00 so about 5:30 I told Brady to go down
and wake her up and it got pretty quiet so about 15 minutes later
I went down to see what was going on and this is what I found! Too
cute. Of course immediately after this shot was taken I dragged
them out of bed so they wouldn't be up until midnight. I felt bad
later though because we rented Marley and Me that night and they
were up until about 11:30 watching that with us! I could've let
them sleep longer! It was a great day though.
**By the way this coming Saturday my sister and I are having a
yard sale at my house and there will be tons of baby and kids
clothes. She has 5 kids and she's bringing a lot of stuff up. I'm
hoping to get rid of all the stuff I have too! There will be some
toys, furniture, movies, phones, kitchen stuff, clothes. A little of
everything!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Good for you for letting Macy choose the bike she wanted!! You're looking great and getting so close. Can't wait to see the new little guy. :)

Brandi said...

That sleeping picture is priceless! So cute cuddled up next to each other. I'm glad you decided on Kaiden...we have really liked it and it has fit him so well. Do you have a middle name picked out yet? We are still trying to figure the name thing out...running out of time!!! (I had a dream last night that I had twins!) Oh my, wouldn't that be a HUGE surprise?????

Twin Falls, Idaho