I had to take a few pictures of Macy because I haven't
staightened her hair in months so I wanted to show just
how long it was getting.


Then she decided she wanted to be the photographer.

Don't mind the big nostrils and huge teeth here. The only reason I
put these on is because they both want to take some of me and
them. Their arms stretch out pretty far to snap these photos.

Brady thought he was pretty cool, pushing the button.

Macy took this one too! She's good. I told Brady to say "cheese"
and his face was all crazy, then I said just smile Brady and this is
what she got. Too cute! He looks so old here to me.

I had her take a 35 week picture of me and my bump. Little blurry,
but believe me that's ok.

Macy wanted one of her and "Hank". That's the name of her
grandy and papa's dog.

I didn't tell Brady to do anything here, this is just what he came
up with. I think he was trying to create the belly look like I have!:)

Then he did this! Should I be worried? Funny kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment