32 weeks and counting. Oh dear, 8 more to go? I gotta
lay off the ice cream and whatever else is sitting in front
of my face! Finally today I worked out and I am writing
down everything I eat so it has stopped me from grabbing
so many goodies. Hopefully I don't gain too much more.
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

3 comments:
I love that picture...you look ADORABLE!!! Way better than I do...I just feel HUGE at this point!
You're looking great!!
You look fantastic! I say enjoy the extra goodies will you can guilt free. After the baby comes, six to eight weeks later, you can worry about what you eat. For now, live it up! Love the belly and growing baby and all that comes with it.
Owen came a month early and I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to make it to Olive Garden and the donut shop one last time. :)
Good Luck these last two months. I was also sad I wasn't able to make it to the funeral, but grateful Mike went. Hopefully this summer we'll make it up there and can come see your new baby.
Post a Comment