Thursday, February 26, 2009

Salt Lake

I'm pretty much a slacker lately when it comes to picture
taking. I don't know what my deal is. We took this fun
trip to Salt Lake and these are the only pictures I took!
Our hotel keys were acting funny, so we were all cracking
up and racing to see who could open it first. (why I whipped
out my camera for that? who knows)
While we were there we went and watched CSI play against
SLCC.



We went to Gardener's Village which was really fun and then ate
at Rodizio's Grill (joe loves that place). Then did some shopping
after the game in Layton. It was a nice one night getaway without
the kids.


My kids wanted me to take a picture! Funny, huh?
Apparently this is the face I get when I say, "say cheese in the camera"!

4 comments:

Pezlady Jana said...

you were in Layton and you didn't call me! JK- it's not like you have my number or anything. Glad you had fun down in my neck of the woods. We love Rodizio Grill too! It reminds me of my mission.

Gilly Funk said...

how fun! I love getaways. Macy looks so cute in that last picture. I wish my kids would smile their cute smiles when I'm trying to take a picture.

paulak said...

Fun! I need a getaway, for sure.

The Dille Family said...

Thanks for the fun trip! We should plan one more before your baby comes. We always enjoy being with you guys no matter where we go. I am still digesting all the food we ate that weekend! And my hips are wearing it! Love ya!

Twin Falls, Idaho