Tuesday, January 20, 2009

See for yourself!

For all the world to see........................it's a boy!
Two definite pictures. He wasn't hiding out today!

Side Profile:
It looks like bunch of mumbo jumbo in there at first glance, but if
you really look you can see his nose right in the middle (looks like
a big one here!) He also looks like he's got a full head of hair,
unfortunately I think that's just the coloring, dang it!

It's amazing that they can get a 3D shot of a baby in there. I can't
wait to see what he looks like and what his personality will be.
Macy has wanted a boy this whole time and has been very
adament about it. The minute it was announced that it was a boy
she says, "brady wants a boy and I want a girl"! Joe says "go
figure, she's a girl, so indecisive!" I can't wait to start thinking of
boy names, I don't even have one in mind! Hmmmmmmmm, any
good suggestions?

15 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you all and we're sure your new little man will be a perfect addition to your growing family!

mandy said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I was looking forward to another pair of Dille twins though. Easy for me to say!

Brandi said...

YAY for the Dille family!!!!! I'm so excited you're having a boy too. The ultrasound pictures are cute, he's definitely a boy ;) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

melissa and nathan said...

Congratulations!
Our little boys will have to get together! I am on the countdown and cannot believe it. I am so glad things looked great and all is well.
No name yet for our little guy.

The Dille Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited to see him too. I don't know what I'd do with a boy. That's funny Macy changed her mind when she heard what it was. It seems like there are a lot of boys being born lately. Congrats!

Jaylynn said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! I wonder what he'll look like, more like Macy or Brady as a newborn. I always wondered if my second child would look similar to the first, and she did! So I wonder what it will be with you! Fun though, let me know what your top picks are for names. See ya tommorrow, can't wait to watch the twins!

Unknown said...

Happy Day! Thanks for sharing.

The Stanger Family said...

congrats again! Now Ryan will have to boys to defend himself against. I have seen how much you have gone through, throughout the years so i'm am truely so excited for you. It makes me apprieciate getting pregnant although it would have been fun to be pregnant together again.lots of love*

Cheri said...

Awesome! I love the name Grayson and I don't think I'll ever get to use it, so I guess you can. Ha.

Bryant Family said...

Yea! How exciting! Congrats!

Laura said...

Congratulations! This will be so much fun for Brady & Macy to be big brother & sister. :)

Julie's Family said...

I can't wait!!! Another grandson! YEA!!! Don't count out a head of hair! They say when you have a lot of heart burn it means a lot of hair!! Who knows if it's true or not - guess we'll find out in June!!! Maybe May!!!

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

How great. I am very happy for you. He definatley was not shy for the pictures. It seems like boys usually aren't. Congrats!!

Brad said...

How exciting for you guys. Congrats again and all that stuff. We are excited for you. Sorry we didn't get over to see you guys around new years, my "projects" always take longer then I think they will. I'm sure I'll be back and we'll see you then.

Danette said...

I was expecting to see tons of name ideas from everyone. It seems like everyone always has an opinion. I like Grayson too. I really didn't think of any to share, just wanted to give a congrats to ya. He's adorable already!!

Twin Falls, Idaho