Monday, January 26, 2009

Basketball

This is Joe's first basketball game he's played in since last
year. Actually the first time he's probably touched a
basketball since last year.
I thought for sure he would either throw up or pass out from
exerting so much energy.

He did so much better than I thought. Well, the whole team did
better than I thought. They were down by at least 15 in the 1st
half and came back to win it by 1!! I'm so excited mainly because
they didn't win one game last year. They really are pretty good,
but for some reason just don't click as a team sometimes. Hopefully
that's all in the past so I won't be too embarrassed to go this year:)
Macy and Brady cheering for Dad.
I told Brady to put his arm around Berkely and this is what I got.

I guess he understood, "hug". So cute.

2 comments:

Danette said...

Good ol' city league, ya gotta love it!

Julie's Family said...

Such CUTE kids!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin Falls, Idaho