Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Cards and addresses

I'm getting out my Christmas cards hopefully on Wednesday.
If you want one email me your address at jldxango@hotmail.com.
I'm a slacker, I ordered them this year. I may get 10 made that
will go to family, but that's about it. If I do that, then I'll post
one or two to show you. I know, I'm dissappointed myself....
but such is life! The ones I did order are adorable enough
anyway!

5 comments:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

Of course I want one!! 5200 Douglas Blvd Granite Bay, CA 95746 :)

Jaylynn said...

I want one, and i think you've got my address still right?! I think I'm going to slack this year too, too busy to hand make them, so I am going the cheap and easy route...Costco! Yay! Well, see you tomorrow for our Photoshop class!

The Stanger Family said...

i better get one! PO box 21 Murtaugh, Id 83344. I need your also that is if you want one of us.

mandy said...

I'll send you one of mine if you send me one of yours! I bet yours are adorable. I love your new background!

Danette said...

oh ya,
4274 meadowbrook ct
grand blanc, mi 48439

Twin Falls, Idaho