This post will mostly be journaling, but also some great news.
I can finally say it. I'm pregnant!! A miracle, I'll tell you that
much. Of course I was nervous about this one considering I
had a miscarriage about a year ago and then an ectopic
pregnancy in April. You just never know what could go wrong.
I finally had my first appointment today where I heard the
heartbeat. That's such an awesome sound. It took him a
little longer than I was hoping and I was getting quite nervous
thinking, it's gotta be there and finally, there it was. Whew!
I've been telling the kids for a while now and today Macy
asked if I had a baby in my tummy and I told her I did, but
that we wouldn't see the baby until my tummy got really big
and so as he's trying to find the heartbeat she says, "mommy
is your tummy really big?" I guess she's ready! She has
definitely let us know she wants another brother. No sister
she says. I think she doesn't want any competition. Brady
doesn't quite comprehend it yet. It'll be interesting to see as
I get bigger what both their reaction will be.
The doctor said my uterus felt a little big and is wondering if
I could be having twins again, but then also wonders if it could
be that I've already had twins that it's bigger than usual. Oh,
dear. Only about 10 weeks until I found out. We've always
joked that since I got twins with invitro, we'll probably get
twins on our own since twins run in both our families. I'll
take whatever I can get.
I've definitely felt more tired and sick than Brady and Macy,
but I'm not sure if that's because I'm home thinking about
it all day and I was working before, who knows. That's why
I've been so lazy though. I usually love getting out and going
places, but not anymore. I don't want to go ANYWHERE, at
all! UGH. It's getting a little better, but I'm definitely feeling
more like a homebody. I'm usually dragging Joe out on the
weekends and now he's trying to drag me out and I want
nothing to do with it. That's why I've been in a hat almost
everywhere I go and occasionally in my yoga pants. I really
just don't care:) I'll be done with my first trimester next
week and I can already tell. I'm getting back to my normal
self which is nice. Weird what a little tiny embryo can do to
you!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
So grateful
Posted by
Jana Dille
at
7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I hope you start feeling better and that you can sail through this pregnancy with no worries--you deserve it.
Hallelujah! I am so happy for you and your family! I look forward to hearing more... :)
Congratulations! Wow, you are ahead of me even. When's your due date?
Wow! congratulations a hundred times over..That is the best news ever. I am so excited for you and your family. I really hope you feel better..Have a good night..Love, nicole
Congratulations! This is so exciting! Hope you start feeling better soon.
Congrats Jana! That is so exciting! I look forward to reading more in the future. Thank heavens for the internet! Otherwise, the only way I'd find out about things is from what Grandma tells my mom. Keep us posted! Love, Elizabeth
wow jana, i am so happy for you guys. that is such wonderful news! i am so happy for you. i hope you feel good soon. that sucks when you can't tell anyone and you are sick...you probably could have used help. call me and have the kids come play while you rest sometime. yeah! i am just so excited for you!
That's so great!!! I'm so happy for you & your cute fam. Hope the pregnancy continues to go well and that you start feeling better.
Congrats! I am glad everything went well today and you can finally spread the word. I am always here for ya if you need anything in the fun days ahead!
We are so excited for you! I know how you feel with feeling more sick, same way with Emily. I figured it was because I was home thinking about it all day too :) You are awesome parents, this baby (or babies) is very lucky!!
I am so happy! What if you did have Twins again? That would be crazy, but so fun! Macy is going to be such a helper, you can already tell.
yah hoo!
I'm the happiest of them ALL!!!!!!!
I finally got to tell everyone at work and they are ALL so EXCITED for you too!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Freakin' Fantastic!!
This is such awesome news. I hope you post it on your infertility blog or in several months like it is taking me!
You have been through a lot so you really deserve this. I too can't wait to here all about the pregnancy as it progresses. No matter how many are in there, I just hope they are healthy. Best to you and your family as you start this new journey!
That's so cool Jana! Brett will be really excited to hear. I can't wait to find out what you're having.
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!! I really can't believe it, I was hoping so bad that things would go well for you in that department!! As I'm sure you were too! I am so glad I really have goosebumps all over for u right now! How hard that must have been to not be able to tell anyone and all the worries, plus I even saw you a day ago at Target and not a word from u about this! probably because we was too busy rambling on & laughing about my broken butt! Sorry, and I am so exited, let the kids come play so you can get some rest!! call me Jay
Congrats Jana, very exciting.
Congratulations! I know this is awesome news for you...and to be able to get pregnant without any medical intervention. That is awesome...so the yoga pants explain a lot. I am thrilled for you.
Jana,
Holy cow! I LOVED reading that post! Thank you thank you for sharing. Our little ones will be the same age! I am seriously so so happy for you and your family. Good luck with the rest of the 'sick trimester'.
That is so wonderful :) You are such an amazing little mama! Your kiddos are to dang cute by the way. I hope all goes well and just remember (when your sick and tired) they are worht it!
Hurray! We are so happy for your family! This is the best news we've heard all week. :) Here's to the second trimester and feeling more like yourself.
Oh Jana, congrats girlfriend! You know at craft day today, I wondered to myself and sure enough you are pregnant! That's so awesome, look forward to all the updates.
Congrats. Good for you. Hope everything goes well for you.
YAY Jana! How exciting!!! So we must only be a couple weeks apart then, right? When are you due?
Post a Comment