Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My inspirations

I got the bug to take a few snapshots of the kids. They're so
good at posing for me, I love it! Nothing fancy, but I think
they're adorable!

Oh, how sweet. They really do love each other so much, but no they aren't like this all the time!

5 comments:

Kodi said...

Jana
They are too darn cute! Oh and by the way, the Halloween pics were funny. You too made cute 2 yr. olds. Hope y'all have a Happy Halloween!

Cheri said...

Very cute pictures, Jana! I really need to get my kids out and do some pictures, too. I'm being lazy about it. I need some cute Christmas card pictures to choose from.
I LOVED the diaper stuffed pants by the way. Brett laughed too.

BreAnn Clark said...

Wow! so cute of them! no need for a pro! its going to be warm tomorrow we should go to the park.

Bree said...

I love the one out side with the tree behind Macy and Brady in the back ground. That is so cute you dressed up as your kids, Tara is great isn't she, she was my leader in high school I don't think I ever missed an activity when she was in charge!

The Dille Family said...

Good job! Those look good! They are too cute.

Twin Falls, Idaho