That's adorable. Isn't it fun to think how close they'll be even 5 years from now? It makes me want Berkley to have a friend! There is nothing like a twin though I am sure.
This is so cute!! Are they always this sweet to eachother, it's so precious. That makes me want twins! I only hope that my kids will be that sweet to eachother as they grow up!
Jana that is precious! If we are lucky enough to get twins I definitely want a boy and girl. The ultrasound is November 3rd so I will definitely submit something to fertility stumpers then! :) Thanks for sharing your cute and lovey kids!
7 comments:
that is so sweet. i bet that it is so fun having twins for that reason. i bet they have so much fun together.
That is too cute!!! I'd love to get them in front of my camera, that would be a blast!!
That's adorable. Isn't it fun to think how close they'll be even 5 years from now? It makes me want Berkley to have a friend! There is nothing like a twin though I am sure.
This is so cute!! Are they always this sweet to eachother, it's so precious. That makes me want twins! I only hope that my kids will be that sweet to eachother as they grow up!
Ahhh!
Can I just add that the new picture at the top is soooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!
Jana that is precious! If we are lucky enough to get twins I definitely want a boy and girl. The ultrasound is November 3rd so I will definitely submit something to fertility stumpers then! :) Thanks for sharing your cute and lovey kids!
That's why I wanted to be a twin, and that I always wanted to have twins....that is so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment