The kids and I headed down to Bass lake with a few friends
and had a blast. Perfect weather and perfect company.
for that quite yet. Nikki, you did a good job of catching her; all wet and
slippery!
The kids played on this just as much as being in the water.
I know, brave to get me in a picture with the DREADED swiming suit. Ya know what, whatever. I'll never be satisfied! We had such a good time.
Rachelle and Berkley are right behind us on the right, taking a swim.


4 comments:
So glad you came, you are always welcome! We love to hang out with you and your family, Macy and Brady are so much fun! Have a good one, Nicole
whatever is right. you look cute in your swinmsuit. i dont even know where bass lake is. is it close? by the way thanks for you last post about playing with your kids. i guess i forget to really play like that. i always just watch. it would be good for me to get down and actually do some playing with lex.
Looks like you guys are enjoying your summer. I wish we could just little more. Actually we are having fun, just never home for the fun. I bet the blue angels was awesome. We were of course working on the house while Kya played with her cousins. My parents went though. Hey, way to brave the swimsuit pics...I did too and that's a big step for me.
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I would love to be at home enjoying all the fun outdoor events. You look great in the suit, don't even sweat it! We will be coming home in about 3 weeks, we definitely need to try and get together. I can't wait to go to the fair and rodeo! I'm such a country girl at heart!
Post a Comment