This was the first day this year that we were able to were our
summer clothes. Finally it's getting nice outside!
We've been having some fun at the park these days. Here's just some
random pictures. We brought cousin Berkley along this day.


Fun on the monkey bars.

and get them off. I always have to bribe them with something. It's
so fun to watch them, they love it.
I bought some soccer balls the other day, so we went to
the park and the kids had so much fun kicking them around
and trying to score a goal. Or "goalie" as I was calling it.
Joe gave me heck when he heard that on the video, he's like
"Goalie, uh it's Goal!" oops.
I love watching her cute little legs moving.

2 comments:
That is so cute! The kids are probably in heaven go to the park a lot! That is awesome.
Fun. Nice "goalie" guys. hee hee. Glad you are reading Stephenie's books. They're great aren't they. I love them.
Post a Comment