These are just some fun and cute moments for me to remember
so skip if you want. It'll be much cuter for me than you.
Macy has been saying some funny things lately and I know I'll
forget them if I don't write them down.
I got Brady dressed yesterday and it was some shorts that looked
like Joe's basketball shorts and then a sleeveless shirt with a
big number on the front and he came out of his door and she was
still in bed and she looked up and said, "Brady did you get on a
basketball team?"
We were at the park last night and I asked if they needed their
jackets and she said, "Mom, I'm fine."
She's very polite saying please and thanks after just about
everything. When she knows she's in trouble she says, "Mom
I'm sorry." She'll say it until I say "it's okay."
She always says her sentences with a high pitch at the end.
The other day in the car Brady spilled his drink and she said,
"Brady Lee you spilled your drink, geez."
*She calls him Brady Lee about 85% of the time. Or Braid or
bud. It's cute.
I did something funny and she said, "mom are you funny?" and
I said "yeah" and she said, "are you a silly dille?"
When I put her in the car she buckles up the top part of her
seatbelt and then I do the bottom. As soon as I sit in the car
and she doesn't have it done yet she'll say, "mommy, don't
drive yet please!"
Lately she's been giving me hugs out of nowhere and says, "I
love you mom."
I can't think of anymore at the moment. I'll just add later. I can't
wait until I can start laughing at things Brady says. He's getting
close!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

4 comments:
I love it when they say such cute things. Kya's latest is singing. I love it. The "silly dille" cracks me up.
This is not natalie, this is Mike Hammond. My wife is the main blogger so thats why it says Natalie. I hope you two remember me from the buckle in Poky. I look a lot different now. I was just searching through friends and Joe and Jana Dillie was on one and it sounded so familiar so I clicked on it. Who could forget such a cute couple. Thats great that you two have such a cute family. Anyways, check out our blog and leave a note.
Mike Hammond
This post wasn't just for you because I thoroughly enjoyed it! What a character, I think I like the "geez" at the end of her comment, I wonder who she got that from????
I love this stage in kids. They start to talk so much and say the cutest things. That post made me want to write more about what JJ is saying, he will say something so funny everyday. I love it.
Post a Comment