Monday, May 5, 2008

A day in the country

We had some fun at the Dille's house last weekend. Joe's
mom invited us over for dinner, how can you pass that up?!
Joe's sister Beejae has had our dog cooper since my
surgery so Macy was pretty excited to see him. He was
pretty excited too!








Just posing as usual!
They were so excited to see the brand new baby horse that was
just born that day. Here's Macy sticking her head out of the fence.

Beejae and Brent came out to see the horse too.

Here the kids are afterwards jumping on the tramp. They love that thing!

These two are such good buddies. Brady and his cousin Berkley.

5 comments:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

So Cute!! Aida would have loved the baby horse! We went to the beach this weekend and everytime we saw a cow on the way she would get super excited. I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! Macy has big girl hair too!! She's a doll! I am SO proud of you reading the BOM!! You are AWESOME!!!

Angie said...

Goodness Cooper is getting so big so fast. We love puppies at our house too. We have two dogs now and I always wish they were still puppies.

Looks like a great weekend with the fam. It's so nice that everyone lives so close and you can get together like that. I guess it serves us right for moving so far away. :) I hope you're continuing to feel better. You've been in our prayers.

Danette said...

You are so lucky to live close to your family. The in-laws look like they have a super fun kid pad. Your kidos are cute as always.

Brandi said...

I bet your kids were in heaven...so fun! Kaid and Kenn love to hangout at Grandpa and Grandma's farm too...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Brandi said...

By the way, looks like you kicked butt with the Book of Mormom challenge...GOOD JOB!

Twin Falls, Idaho