Thursday, May 29, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS

oH,, wHAT A cUTE lITTLE bABY.
zACKERY bRAEDEN aZEVEDO
(not sure if that's the right spelling:)

My sister had her baby May 28 and he was a whoppin 8 lb 11 oz!
OUCH!

The kids loved looking at a new baby, but when I asked if we
should bring him home with us Macy said, "no mom, put him
back." "give him back to Kala" Too cute!



Look at that hair!

1 comment:

Jaylynn said...

Wow, what a cutie, and that hair ~ I of course, am super jealous with my bald babies. I got your vinyl decor in today, so I ran it by your house after the parade and left it on your door, so check it. Your float in the parade was awesome, we saw Rachelle and Berkley with Jackson walking by them, and we saw Brady,but we didn't see you, you must've been in the truck with Joe. Sorry we missed ya. Looked fun though.

Twin Falls, Idaho