Just wanted to let you know I'm starting a new blog with
some of the crafts I've been working on lately. I can't
get it up and running until May because a lot of the
things I've made are prizes for a bunco group I'm in charge
of. Once they're given out I will open it up. I'm excited, it's
always fun sharing ideas and getting new ones. These letters are some I recently did for a friend. Her
daughter is Brinley and she was wanting to do something
cute with the vinyl letters she just got. It was fun thinking
it up. It was really hard to find white frames so we
improvised and got 2 white frames and believe it or not the
rest are plaques. I think they turned out really cute. I've had some people hire me to do scrapbooks and other
things so it's kind of a side job, but mostly a hobby!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

9 comments:
Totally cute!!! Um...will you please come to Massachusetts to decorate my house???
Basically you are ANNOYINGLY cute and if you weren't my friend I would hate you cause you're so creative and I'm not!! But since I don't live near you anymore and I won't take away any of you business I want all of your ideas and I want to know where you find all your stuff!! SO CUTE!!
Those are so cute. You are very creative. I haven't posted any of my projects. Maybe I should sometime. I love the colors.
I could really use some help on my girls room. I don't even know where to start. Ethan's room is easy for me to do. I'm good at cute boy room stuff, but girl stuff on like no budget is hard. Plus there room is enormous and I've found it's a lot easier to do small spaces. I love the letters. Seriously cute. I might have to fugure out how you did it and steal the idea.
Oh!! I'm sorry...I was trying to complement you, my jealousy must have over shadowed it! But really you are SO creative!
Very cute, and creative! I love how you used plaques. I wanna know where you found those?
Hi :) I am a friend of Angie's. Just wanted to say super cute!!! Are you going to sell your crafts? If so, I would totally buy!
Post a Comment