Monday, January 28, 2008

My little angel (today!)

How sweet is she? Okay anybody an expert yet at photoshop
please let me know. I was trying to change the background of
this picture, but everytime I would try it would pull all of her
head in with it. I haven't looked on the help yet, thought I would
check with ya'll first! She's cute though, I know!:)

3 comments:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

What an adorable girl!! Such a cute picture! I wish Aida would pose for me, as soon as I get the camera out she runs away!

paulak said...

cutie-patootie!

Cheri said...

I think I want your photoshop program, the family picture at the top is so cute! Brett Loves his new job. It's challenging, but he loves that kind of thing. He's also taking his two online classes that are left this semester so it's really time consuming. He's busy. Your little girl is adorable! I'm so jealous of her hair. Lauren has absolutely no hair.

Twin Falls, Idaho