Thursday, January 3, 2008

Beautiful Bride!


I feel too busy to even sit down and blog right now, but I at least had
to post a cute picture of Beej on her wedding night! I was in helping
her with make-up and here she just finished getting ready. What a
beautiful wedding it was and she just looked gorgeous! It was
definitely worth all the hard work and no sleep! Rachelle and
I were working until 4:00 am on new years eve. You can tell,
I look a bit tired here! I'll post more pictures later after I put my
house back together and clean. Believe me I would rather be
doing this!

3 comments:

paulak said...

She looks beautiful. Can't wait to see more pics and hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Jana you're right, I actually just posted mine tonight but I changed the date back before Christmas for the post, you can select the date it was done when you add a new post. Ha, you caught me! Trying to be sneaking and look like it's up to date! you really do check your blog alot! We've been gone for 2 weeks, so now I have to play catch up. She looks beautiful! what a gorgeous dress. give us a call, game night sounds great for this weekend, see ya then!

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

Oh Beejae looks so pretty..you too :) I can't believe they are married! So cute..post those pictures of the reception. Thanks for the shopping tip today...you're such a thoughtful friend!!

Twin Falls, Idaho