Thursday, December 6, 2007

We took the kids to the lights at the South Hills last weekend and they loved it! That camel was way bigger than I thought it would be. Macy had fun feeding it carrots and wasn't even a little scared. Brady was a different story. He likes admiring from afar! We went with our friends Luke and Heidi and their two kids Riley and Emma.


It was funny, I took this picture, but when I got my camera out I had gloves on so it was hard to push the right button so I was trying to take it and mean while the camel was slobbering all over Heidi's hair and I pushed the off button instead. They had to re-pose. It would have been a much funnier shot had I pushed the right button. It was a good family outing though! Thanks Mickelson's for going with us!



2 comments:

paulak said...

Fun! Those lights get better every year. I can't believe they have a real camel now. Fun to spend time with Luke and his family. They are a cute family. You guys look cute all bundled up.

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

AHH...can I just say that I am SO JEALOUS of you guys...I can't even look at your page without wanting to cry because I miss Idaho(and you guys) so much! :( Anyways..I know I have been slacking on my page but I've had my sister's kids non stop...DRAMA! So I do have a good excuse. Your house looks so cute! It doesn't feel like Christmas to me..I haven't had time to do anything! I just started my cards last night! Hopefully I can get them out in time! I'll have to tell you our story about cutting our tree down in South hills last year! Oh..seriously that Camel scared the crap out of me! Is that what they all look like? I can't believe we didn't go to see the lights out there last year! Ok this is the longest comment ever! I should be around all day tomorrow so call me when you get on here and I'll help you change your page.916-230-8967 Did I tell you we are coming out around the 1st of Jan?? Talk to you tomorrow!!

Twin Falls, Idaho