What a fun time of year!
A good chance to shake things
up and move things around.
I was getting bored with the
way my house looked so good
timing to do something new.
It'll be a nice chance to do
something different once the
holidays are over. These are
two of the trees I got in the
mountains. Once is in my office
so you can see it from outside
too and the other of course in
my living room. I forgot to take
kids rooms, but I'll try and
remember next time. They
are loving all the Christmas
lights and ornaments.
Suprisingly they have done
very well just touching softly
so I don't have to keep
putting the tree back together.
This is obiously the kitchen and then the
fireplace. One of my favorite places in the house this time of
This is obviously the kitchen
and then the fireplace. One of
my favorite places in the house
this time of year where you can
cuddle with your honey or the

2 comments:
Wow, looks awesome. I love this time of year too, probably for the same reasons you do, redecorate, before and after. I am working on getting my pictures blogged. Your house always looks awesome, but Christmas really gives it that warm and cozy touch, huh? Thanks for sharing.
hey Jana..your house looks awesome..you are so good at decorating. I need to borrow you some time. My blog is thehansenslife..thanks for checkin it out..it's kind of silly- but it works.Have a good day..nicole
Post a Comment