Well, the plan was that Joe and I were going to dress with them as football and cheerleader coaches, pretty funny, but that plan fell through because Joe couldn't make it down to Buhl with me. I didn't want to dress up alone, it wouldn't be as funny. Anyway yeah, I made their shirts and just stuffed Brady's shirt and tights with batting. I sewed the K on Macy's shirt for kimberly because that's what Joe and my outfit had on them. Anyway it was fun to dress them up. I can't wait to see what Aida was!
3 comments:
SO CUTE!!! They seriously look so adorable. Macy looks like a little doll! Did you make the shirts? They are so cute! Good job!
Well, the plan was that Joe and I were going to dress with them as football and cheerleader coaches, pretty funny, but that plan fell through because Joe couldn't make it down to Buhl with me. I didn't want to dress up alone, it wouldn't be as funny. Anyway yeah, I made their shirts and just stuffed Brady's shirt and tights with batting. I sewed the K on Macy's shirt for kimberly because that's what Joe and my outfit had on them. Anyway it was fun to dress them up. I can't wait to see what Aida was!
Really cute, they are two of a kind. The costumes look great, you did a good job. I love the kissing pictures. Too fun!
Post a Comment