Thursday, November 1, 2007


Brady wanted me to hold him the whole time, but Macy pretty much stuck with my mom and trick-or-treated with her cousin Kindra.

2 comments:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

Your hair looks so long! Are you growing it out? You always look so cute...it makes me mad! Thats wierd that they had Trunk-or-Treat on Halloween?

Jana Dille said...

Oh, you're so funny! Yeah, I am trying to grow it out. We'll see how that goes. Ya know you look at all the super models and they all part their hair down the middle so I thought I'd give it a try. Just mixing it up because I'm getting sick of it already! They do the trunk or treat a lot up here for Halloween. I guess so kids can trust who they're getting candy from. It was nice cuz they are too young to take around to people we don't know!

Twin Falls, Idaho