Okay I haven't been on here forever...I can't believe you did that to your head...or the ducks did that to your head!! And you took a picture of it! You're hilarious! What photo program did you get? It looks fun. We miss you guys! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving...my whole fam was together in Idaho...all except for us! It was sad but we still had fun and we have all of our Christmas stuff up, I guess if we had gone to Idaho I wouldn't have gotten it all done...I'll just tell myself that to make it better! Kidding! Talk to you soon!
1 comment:
Okay I haven't been on here forever...I can't believe you did that to your head...or the ducks did that to your head!! And you took a picture of it! You're hilarious! What photo program did you get? It looks fun. We miss you guys! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving...my whole fam was together in Idaho...all except for us! It was sad but we still had fun and we have all of our Christmas stuff up, I guess if we had gone to Idaho I wouldn't have gotten it all done...I'll just tell myself that to make it better! Kidding! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment