We were getting
ready for bed a
couple nights ago
and doing our
usual of watching
a little Monsters
Inc. before we lay
the kids down.Man, they love
that movie. It's cute
because when Macy
watches the very
beginning she gets
a little spooked when
the monster hides under
the bed. I kinda like it cuz'
she like cuddling with me!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

2 comments:
Way to go! You have added a ton of stuff. You don't look like a beginner blogger anymore! It's fun to have just as a journal for yourself just as much as for others to read. It's crazy seeing Macy and Brady's preemie picture compared to them now! You'd never know!
Nice blog. Fun pictures of the kids. They do grow up fast. My blog page is cpkweeks07.blogspot.com. I think I forgot to tell you the 07 part. Glad to be in touch with your family, you guys are great.
Post a Comment