Our Bunco night out! We started a bunco
group with a bunch of fun girls in our ward.
Nice to get out once a month and bond!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago

6 comments:
You are kidding me right??? The whole time I lived there we always talked about doing Bunco and right when I move you start one...WHATEVER!!!! SO MAD!!!
If it makes you feel any better I didn't start it! A lady in our ward did and she called us! We should've done one, it's so fun!
Ok, you are going to think i an weird. What is Bunco? Looks like fun!
It's a dice game you can get anywhere and we play it with 12 people. It's really fun and takes no brains so you can just sit and visit while you're playing. With 12 people you play in two's with 3 different tables and after each round you move tables and switch partners so you're always with a new group. In our group we do it once a month and we take turns hosting one where we have dinner before and at the end everyone gets a prize. I probably didn't explain that very well, but hopefully you get the idea!
By the way you are blogging waaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early in the morning!
Hey, when Kya is up at 6:30, and I don't want to get ready yet, that's what we do, sit at the computer and play until I am really ready to start the day.
Post a Comment